Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma/Degree Level
Years of Experience
RM2,000 – RM3,000
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly report to regional manager as a head of department.
- Regulated the course of existing operations, mart business, commercial business and lubrication business on region area (specific area).
- Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, collecting supporting documents, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Manage and analyze new application enquiries.
- Providing information and detail explanations to new potential business partner.
- Doing site visits, preparing a report and completed all the documents application needed before preceded to the regional office.
- Responsible for developing and accessing new potential opportunities.
- Develop effective working relationships with dealers and customers.
- Preparing paperwork for an event handling by company especially region area.
- Providing information and updating database regarding existing station and new application status for region area.
- Involving on each activity or event at region area.
- Work closely with regional team to identify appropriate for specific business fields.
- Develop skills and increase personal knowledge of priority business for explanation purpose.
- Ability to identified a prospect through conversation and able to select a right person.
- Other duties may be assigned by head of department.